This is episode 51 of the “A More Perfect Union” podcast series. Hosts D.J. McGuire, Greg Matusak, Emily Brewer, Cliff Dunn, and Kevin Kelton discuss Hillary Clinton’s 9/11 health scare, Donald Trump’s performance at the Commander-in-Chief forum, Matt Lauer’s lousy job as moderator of that forum, and Gary Johnson’s Aleppo gaffe.
This is episode 49 of the “A More Perfect Union” podcast series featuring Cliff Dunn, Kevin Kelton, Emily Brewer, Greg Matusak, and D. J. McGuire. This week, the hosts talk about Trump’s one-eighty on immigration, Clinton’s surprising new endorser, and one of the gang makes a shocking revelation about who is getting that person’s vote.
- Trump resets (again) on immigration
- Hillary picks up a surprising endorsement of sorts
- D.J.’s ode to the architect of the Iraq War
- Emily’s shocking announcement !
- How do friends make sense of their friends’ vote for Trump?
WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR DEBATE? JOIN OPEN FIRE, THE SMARTEST, COOLEST POLITICAL DISCUSSION GROUP ON FACEBOOK!
- The Trump reset (“Regrets,” he’s had a few, but then again, too many to mention)
- Trolling for black voters
- How clean is The Clinton Foundation?
- Will lefties lift Jill
- My Blue Senate
Olympic games politics
Obama’s very good day in Syria
Trump’s week of gold medal gaffes
Funny business at The Clinton Foundation
Will Gary Johnson make the debates?
Jill Stein courts Sanders voters
Deconstructing the Democratic Convention
Debbie and the hacked DNC emails
Bill Maher’s really big screw up
Khizr Khan versus Donald Trump
Predicting the next big campaign scandal
Resurrecting Dionne Warwick
Politics after the Brussels Terror Attacks
Ted and Heidi versus Donald and Melania
The (Alleged) Cruz Mistresses Scandal
Bernie v. Hillary banter
A chat with an actual Trump supporter