This week’s podcast looks at the senate impeachment vote, the results of the Iowa caucuses, and the shape of the Democratic race. Plus you’ll learn why Mitch McConnell got his very own episode title!
New Hampshire primary
The Democratic Debate
Bernie’s single payer plan
Who’s the weaker national candidate?
The GOP Debate
Bernie’s black endorsements add “street cred”
What a Trump presidency might look like
Does Donald Trump have the ground organization to cash in on his poll numbers?
Is Canadian born Ted Cruz qualified to be president?
What’s so special about Martin Van Buren?
Was President Obama’s Town Hall on guns a success for the president?
Will the gun issue be a decisive factor in the fall election?
Does Congress’s vote to repeal Obamacare mean anything?
- State of the races
- 2015 4th Quarter Fundraising and “burn rates”
- Martin O’Malley and Jim Gilmore did not qualify for state ballots
- Bill hits campaign trail and Trump hits Bill
- Trump vows to spend 25 mil on advertising
- Obama on “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee”
- Obama’s Executive Action on guns
- Oregon Militia stand-off
Is Jeb Bush funny? Is Donald Trump funny?
Is a sense of humor important in presidential politics?
How we got into politics
Trump takes on Bill Clinton
Some Hillary vs. Bernie talk
Predictions for 2016